WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 17: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

DAY 17

"I find that doing the will of God leaves me no time for disputing about his plans."  
- George MacDonald


GOD LOVES YOU

Psalm 34:7-10
The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.  O taste and see that the LORD is good:  blessed is the man that trusteth in him.  O fear the LORD, ye his saints:  for there is no want to them that fear him.  The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger:  but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing."  



 SING TO THE LORD

Psalm 5:11-12
Let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice,
let them ever shout for joy for thou defendest them.

And let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee,
for thou, O LORD, wilt bless the righteous,
with favor wilt thou compass them as with a shield.


 PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 47:6-9
Sing praises to God, sing praises:  sing praises unto our King, sing praises.  For God is the Kind of all the earth:  sing ye praises with understanding.  God reigneth over the heathen:  God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.  The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham:  for the shields of the earth belong unto God:  he is greatly exalted.


THANK THE LORD

Psalm 79:13
So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thanks for ever:  we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.

PRAY TO THE LORD

Ephesians 6:18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.  


MEDITATE ON THE WORD

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:  it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.


READ THE WORD

Genesis 41-42


STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 12:1-23

blog comments powered by Disqus