WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 16: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

DAY 16

Reading the Bible without meditating on it is like trying to eat without swallowing.
- Anonymous


GOD LOVES YOU

1 John 4:16-19
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us.  God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.  Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment:  because as he is, so are we in this world.  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear:  because fear hath torment.  He that feareth is not made perfect in love.  We love him, because he first loved us.  


SING TO THE LORD

Exodus 3:12
Certainly I will be with thee
I will be with thee
and this shall be a sign to thee
that I have sent thee

I have sent thee, yes, I have sent thee to set my people free,
I have sent thee, yes, I have sent thee to set my people free.

When you have brought forth the people of bondage, 
I will be with thee.
Ye shall serve God upon this mountain
for I have sent thee.

I have sent thee, yes, I have sent thee to set my people free,
I have sent thee, yes, I have sent thee to set my people free.
 
 
 PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 7:17
I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness:  and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.


THANK THE LORD

Psalm 75:1
Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks:  for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.


PRAY TO THE LORD

Isaiah 30:19
For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem:  thou shalt weep no more:  he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.


MEDITATE ON THE WORD

Proverbs 30:5
Every word of God is pure:  he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.


READ THE WORD

Genesis 39-40


STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 11

blog comments powered by Disqus