WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 18: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

DAY 18


"It is clear that there must be difficulties for us in a revelation such as the Bible.  If someone were to hand me a book that was as simple to me as the multiplication table, and say, 'This is the Word of God.  In it He has revealed His whole will and wisdom,' I would shake my head and say, 'I cannot believe it; that is too easy to be a perfect revelation of infinite wisdom.'  There must be, in any complete revelation of God's mind and will and character and being, things hard for the beginner to understand; and the wisest and best of us are but beginners."  
- R.A. Torrey


GOD LOVES YOU

Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  


SING TO THE LORD

Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever more.  
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever more.  
Forever, hallelujah.  Forever praising the Lord.
Forever, hallelujah.  Forever, Amen.  


 PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 113:1-3
Praise ye the LORD.  Praise, o ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.  Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.  From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised.  


THANK THE LORD

Ezra 3:11
And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the LORD; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel.  And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.  



PRAY TO THE LORD

Matthew 21:21-22
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be cast into the sea; it shall be done.  And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.  


MEDITATE ON THE WORD

Lamentations 3:22-25
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning:  great is thy faithfulness.  The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.  The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.  


READ THE WORD

Genesis 43-45


STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 12:24-50

blog comments powered by Disqus