WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 15: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

DAY 15

"It will greatly help you to understand scripture if you note not only what is spoken and written, but of whom and to whom, with what words, at what time, where, to what intent, with what circumstances, considering what goes before and what follows."  

- Miles Coverdale


GOD LOVES YOU

Ephesians 3:17-19
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passed knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.  



SING TO THE LORD

Psalm 145:17-19
The LORD is righteous in all his ways, 
and holy in all his works.
The LORD is nigh unto all them that call on him,
to all that call on him in truth.

He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him:
he also will hear their cry and will save them,
all that call on him in truth.


 PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 42:11
Why art thou cast down, O my soul?  and why are thou disquieted within me?  hope thou in God:  for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.


THANK THE LORD

1 Timothy 1:12-14
And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious:  but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.  And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.  


PRAY TO THE LORD

1 Chronicles 16:11
Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.


MEDITATE ON THE WORD

Proverbs 4:20-22
My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.  Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.  For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.


READ THE WORD

Genesis 36-38


STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 10:21-42

blog comments powered by Disqus