WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 14: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

Day 14

"I am a creature of a day.  I am a spirit come from God, and returning to God.  I want to know one thing:  the way to heaven.  God himself has condescended to teach me the way.  He has written it down in a book.  Oh, give me that book!  At any price give me the book of God.  Let me be a man of one book."

- John Wesley


GOD LOVES YOU

Psalm 16:11
Thou wilt shew me the path of life:  in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


SING TO THE LORD

Revelation 21:3-5
Behold the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them, and they shall his people,
And God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Behold the tabernacle of God is with men,
and God shall wipe away all tears, from their eyes,
and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow,
nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for former things are passed away,
behold, I make all things new.


 PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 40:2-3
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry day, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.  And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God:  many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.



THANK THE LORD

2 Corinthians 9:10-12
Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness; being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.  For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivngs unto God.



PRAY TO THE LORD

Psalm 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.



MEDITATE ON THE WORD

Mark 11:23-24
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.  Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.  


READ THE WORD

Genesis 33-35



STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 10:1-20


blog comments powered by Disqus