WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 13: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

DAY 13

"Some people like to read so many [Bible] chapters every day.  I would not dissuade them from the practice. but I would rather lay my soul asoak in half a dozen verses all day than rinse my hand in several chapters.  Oh, to be bathed in a text of Scripture, and to let it be sucked up in your very soul, till it saturates your heart!"  

- Charles H. Spurgeon


GOD LOVES YOU

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

SING TO THE LORD

Psalm 5:1-3
Give ear to my words, O LORD,
consider my meditation.
Hearken unto the voice of my cry,
my King and my God,
for unto thee will I pray. 
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning.
O LORD, in the morning,
will I direct my prayer unto thee,
and will look up.



 PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 48:1
Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.


THANK THE LORD

2 Corinthians 2:14
Now thanks be unto God,which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

PRAY TO THE LORD

Psalm 55:17
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud:  and he shall hear my voice.



MEDITATE ON THE WORD

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee:  for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.



READ THE WORD

Genesis 31-32



STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 9:18-38


blog comments powered by Disqus