WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 9: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

DAY 9

"Teach me to treat all that comes to me with peace of soul and with firm conviction that you will govern all."  Elisabeth Elliot 



GOD LOVES YOU

Titus 3:4-7
But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by work of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; that being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.  



SING TO THE LORD

Psalm 8:1, 3, 5
O LORD, our LORD, how excellent your name is, how excellent your name in all the earth.  Your glory fills the heavens, beyond the farthest star, how excellent your name in all the earth.
When I think about the heavens, the moon and all the stars, I wonder what you ever saw in me.  But you took me and you loved me, and you've given me a crown, now I will praise your name eternally.  
O LORD, our LORD, how excellent your name is, how excellent your name in all the earth.  Your glory fills the heavens, beyond the farthest star, how excellent your name in all the earth.  How excellent your name in all the earth.  



 PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 144:9
I will sing a new song unto thee, O God:  upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

THANK THE LORD

Psalm 30:4
Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.


PRAY TO THE LORD

Acts 6:4
But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.


MEDITATE ON THE WORD

Isaiah 55:7-9
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts:  and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.  

READ THE WORD

Genesis 23-24

STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 7






blog comments powered by Disqus