WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 8: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

"It is a safe thing to trust him to fulfill the desires which he creates."  Amy Carmichael 



GOD LOVES YOU

1 John 4:9-10
In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  



SING TO THE LORD

1 Thessalonians 5:16-22
Rejoice evermore.  Pray without ceasing.  In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God.  Quench not the Spirit.  Despise not prophesyings.  Hold fast that which is good and abstain from all appearance of evil.  


 PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 89:5
And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD:  thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.  


THANK THE LORD

1 Chronicles 16:8-11
Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.  Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.  Glory ye in his holy name:  let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.  Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.  


PRAY TO THE LORD

Psalm 5:1-3
Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.  Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God:  for unto thee will I pray.  My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.


MEDITATE ON THE WORD

John 3:17-18
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  He that believeth on him is not condemned:  but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

READ THE WORD

Genesis 20-22


STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 6:19-34







blog comments powered by Disqus