WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day 10: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

"My environment can give me relief from sin and tension, only the Lord can cure it."  Dr. Henry Brandt



GOD LOVES YOU

Isaiah 61:10
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyfully in my God; for he hath clothed me with garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.


SING TO THE LORD

Psalm 72:6,12,18,19
He shall come down like the rain upon the mown grass,
as showers that water the earth, as showers that water the earth.
For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth,
the poor also, and him that hath no helper.
Blessed be the Lord God who only doeth wondrous things,
Blessed be the Lord God who only doeth wondrous things,
Blessed be the Lord God who only doeth wondrous things,
And blessed be his glorious name forever.



 PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 132:7
And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.  And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia:  for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.


THANK THE LORD

2 Corinthians 4:13-15
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.  For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many rebound to the glory of God.  

PRAY TO THE LORD

Romans 12:10-13
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.


MEDITATE ON THE WORD

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.




READ THE WORD

Genesis 25-26



STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 8:1-17





blog comments powered by Disqus