WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 5: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

"When I cannot understand my Father's leading, and it seems to be but hard and cruel fate, still I hear that gentle whisper ever pleading, God is working, God is faithful--only wait."  A.B. Simpson 


GOD LOVES YOU


1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.





SING TO THE LORD


Scripture song based on Psalm 89:1
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing.  I will sing.
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing of the mercies of the Lord.  
And with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness, thy faithfulness.
And with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.  
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever.  I will sing of the mercies of the Lord.  


 PRAISE THE LORD


Judges 5:3
Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the LORD; I will sing praise to the LORD God of Israel.

THANK THE LORD



2 Corinthians 4:15-16

For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.  For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.


PRAY TO THE LORD


John 16:23-24
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing.  Verily, verily, I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.  Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name:  ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.  



MEDIATE ON THE WORD

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.  This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.



READ THE WORD

Genesis 13-15


STUDY THE WORD



Matthew 5:1-26











blog comments powered by Disqus