WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 6: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

"Prayer is simply a two-way conversation between you and God."  Billy Graham


GOD LOVES YOU


Psalm 23
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:  he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul:  he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for though art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies:  thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:  and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.  



SING TO THE LORD


Micah 6:8
He hath shown thee, O man, what is good, and what the Lord requires of thee.  He hath shown thee, O man, what is good and what the Lord requires of thee.  But to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God.  


 PRAISE THE LORD


2 Samuel 22:1-4
And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:  And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust:  he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.  I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised:  so shall I be saved from mine enemies.  



THANK THE LORD


2 Samuel 22:50
Therefore, I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.


PRAY TO THE LORD


Matthew 6:6-8
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.  But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.  Be not ye therefore like unto them:  for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.  


MEDITATE ON THE WORD


Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there by any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

READ THE WORD


Genesis 16-17


STUDY THE WORD


Matthew 5:27-48







blog comments powered by Disqus