WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 4: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

"In heaven, to look into God's eyes will be to see what we've always longed to see:  the person who made us for his own pleasure.  Seeing God will be like seeing everything else for the first time."  Randy Alcorn


GOD LOVES YOU

1 John 3:1
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God:  therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.  

SING TO THE LORD


Psalm 104:33-35

I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live, I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
My meditation of him shall be sweet, I will be glad, I will be glad in the Lord.
Bless thou the Lord, O my soul, Praise ye the, Praise ye the Lord,
Bless thou the Lord, O my soul, Praise ye the, Praise the Lord,
Bless thou the Lord, O my soul, Praise ye the, Praise ye the Lord,
Bless thou the Lord, O my soul, Praise ye the, Praise the Lord.


 PRAISE THE LORD


Deuteronomy 10:20-21

Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave and swear by his name.  He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.  


THANK THE LORD

What if you woke up today and all you had was what you were thankful for yesterday.  


PRAY TO THE LORD


Matthew 7:11

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?


MEDIATE ON THE WORD


Ephesians 1:17-19

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:  The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power.

READ THE WORD

Genesis 10-12


STUDY THE WORD



Matthew 4




blog comments powered by Disqus