WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 11: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

"When I cannot understand my Father's leading, and it seems to be but hard and cruel fate, still I hear that gentle whisper ever pleading, God is working, God is faithful - only wait."  A.B. Simpson



GOD LOVES YOU

Romans 5:6-8
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.  For scarcely for a righteous man will one die:  yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  


SING TO THE LORD

John 3:30
Jesus must increase and I must decrease.  He become larger.  I become small.  I must be nothing.  He must be everything, until one day, he's my all and all.   


 PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 148:1-6
Praise ye the LORD.  Praise ye the LORD from the heavens:  praise him in the heights.  Praise ye him, all his angels:  praise ye him, all his hosts.  Praise ye him, sun and moon:  praise him, all ye stars of light.  Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.  Let them praise the name of the LORD:  for he commanded, and they were created.  He hath also stablished them for ever and ever:  he hath made a decree which shall not pass.  

THANK THE LORD

Luke 22:19
And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you; this do in remembrance of me.  


PRAY TO THE LORD

Psalm 55:16-17
As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.  Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud:  and he shall hear my voice.  



MEDITATE ON THE WORD

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


READ THE WORD

Genesis 27-28



STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 8:18-34




blog comments powered by Disqus