WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Friday, September 17, 2010

KEEP PRESSING ON

Me:  As I was laying around today doing a lot of sleeping and thinking because I am not feeling well, I felt you gave me the answer of why I have been so discouraged the last few weeks or maybe it has been months.  Time just flies on by sometimes.  I know it is impossible for anyone to live the Christian life, because I've tried and failed over and over again.  I also know that you have been teaching me to let you live it through me and that is what is going on in me right now. 

God:  There is a war going on inside of you between your flesh and my Spirit.  Your spirit is willing, but your flesh is weak.  You have been so discouraged because it's hard for your flesh not to get it's own way.  It's hard when the devil attacks your mind even harder because you are working with me.  But that's why I tell you in my Word to keep your mind on me, to encourage yourself in me, to sing to me, to praise me, to talk to me, and to stay very close to me.  The battle with the devil is mine and I have already won, but you have to press on with me.  Don't ever give up.  It's going to be hard sometimes.  Your flesh is going to suffer, but keep working with me and I will comfort you along the way.  I will never leave you or forsake you.  The benefits are not only rewards and blessings along the way, but peace that passes all understanding when you surrender all and completely trust me.  You will have no more fear because you will know in your heart that I love you so much that I would never let anything happen to you that wasn't for your own good.  You will gain my fruit coming out of your spirit, love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. 

Me:  Thank you, Father.  I will press on.  I will keeping running my race, as the Apostle Paul said.  I will keep working with you to crucify my flesh, so your Spirit can work through my spirit without my flesh getting in the way.
blog comments powered by Disqus