WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 1: ONE YEAR THROUGH THE BIBLE

"Do not have your concert first, and then tune your instrument afterwards.  Begin the day with the Word of God and prayer, and get first of all into harmony with Him."  Hudson Taylor


GOD LOVES YOU

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


SING TO THE LORD

2 Samuel 22:47 Scripture Song: 
The Lord is alive, Blessed be my rock
The Lord is alive, Blessed be my rock
Exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation 
Exalted be the God of the rock of my strength
The Lord is alive, Blessed be my rock
The Lord is alive, Blessed be my rock
Exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation 
Exalted be the God of the rock of my strength

PRAISE THE LORD

Psalm 34:1-3
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the Lord:  the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.  O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.


THANK THE LORD

1 Chronicles 29:10-13
Wherefore David blessed the LORD before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, LORD God of Israel our father, for ever and ever.  Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.  Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.  Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.


PRAY TO THE LORD

Talk to Jesus.


MEDIATE ON THE WORD

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


READ THE WORD

Genesis 1-3


STUDY THE WORD

Matthew 1


blog comments powered by Disqus