WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Saturday, September 1, 2012

NO CONDEMNATION


"When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?  She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:10-12



          Jesus said to the woman caught in adultery, no one has condemned you and neither do I.  Now go and sin no more.  We need to do what Jesus did.  Unfortunately, most churches tell us to go and sin no more and then you won't be condemned.  That is what the law told us, but we are not under the law.  We are under grace.  Grace doesn't empower us not to sin.  What grace does is produce an empowerment not to sin by the revelation of no condemnation.  When there is no condemnation, people are empowered to live victorious lives, lives that glorify Jesus.  When there is no condemnation in their conscience, or in their hearts, or in their minds, they live victorious lives.  They will go and sin no more.  When you receive no condemnation, you have power to go and sin no more.

blog comments powered by Disqus