WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Friday, September 16, 2011

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOUR? HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER. HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.

     If you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your Saviour, please do so today. If you don't know what to pray, pray something along these lines: “God, I know that I am a sinner. Thank you for sending your Son to die on the cross for me. Thank you, Jesus, for paying for my sins, because I could never pay for them myself. Thank you for loving me that much. I believe this, God, and because I believe this, I am saved. Because I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for my sins, I am born again. Thank you, Jesus.”
And here are a few things about "being saved" which I heard in a sermon by Robert Morris. His website is at www.theblessedlife.com. He is a wonderful preacher and this message was awesome.

1) SALVATION IS A GIFT. It's not a goal to achieve. It's a gift to receive. Romans 11:6

2) SALVATION IS ETERNAL LIFE. Romans 6:23, 1 John 5:13

3) SALVATION IS FORGIVENESS. Forgiveness is complete release from the penalty that was before us. Acts 13:38, Jeremiah 31:34, Psalm 103:12

4) SALVATION IS JUSTIFICATION. Romans 3:24 and Galatians 2:16. God is a just God and it is justice for him to sentence us to heaven. God doesn't send anyone to hell. We are already on our way to hell. God and his grace sends us to heaven, because Jesus paid the full price and if we receive it, God has to let us go free because he's a just God. He can't punish two people for the same crime.

5) SALVATION IS RIGHTEOUSNESS. Romans 4:3. Righteousness means being in right standing with God. It doesn't mean doing the right thing. Righteous living is doing the right thing. We can be righteous and have righteousness because Jesus did the right thing. God took all of the sin in my account and put it in Jesus' account. That is why Jesus died for my sin. He was found guilty of my sin. The Bible says that God has made him who knew no sin to be sin for us that we become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. God took the whole world's sin and put it in Jesus' account. John 3:16. But you have to believe this to be saved. As soon as you believe, God takes all of Jesus' righteousness and puts it in our account.

6) SALVATION IS REDEMPTION. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20. The word redeemed means to purchase back. God gave ownership or the deed of the world to Adam and Eve. He gave them dominion. Adam and Eve lost that to Satan. Jesus came and legally purchased it back. He purchased the world and every person in the world. He owns them all now. But since he created us in his image, we have our own will and it is our choice whether we want to serve God or not. If you are saved, you are not your own. You don't belong to you anymore.

7) SALVATION IS TOTAL COMMITMENT. Luke 6:46, Matthew 7:21-23. If God says I never knew you, that doesn't mean you have lost your salvation, it means you were never saved.

IF YOU ARE NOT SAVED, DON'T GO ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT A SAVIOUR. YOUR ETERNAL LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
blog comments powered by Disqus