WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Barbara Frone and I welcome you to my blog. I pray that my walk with God will encourage your heart and that God will bless you for every step you take towards him. God has a plan for each and every one of us and if we will earnestly seek him every day, he will not only show us his plan for our lives, but he will live it through us. We serve an amazing God!































































Wednesday, September 8, 2010

GOD LOVES US ALL EQUALLY

Me reading the Bible:  Today I read Psalm 36-37, Proverbs 8, and Revelation 7.  I sang Psalm 37:23-24.

"Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.  Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."  Psalm 37:3-5.  What an amazing promise from you for us to stand on!  What an amazing promise for us to hide in our hearts!

The twelve tribes of Israel as listed in Revelation 7:  Juda, Reuben, Gad, Aser, Nepthalim, Manasses, Simeon, Levi, Issacher, Zabulon, Joseph, and Benjamim.  Father, I recently read the names of the twelve Israelite tribes Old Testament and it seems to me that some were spelled differently.  I think Juda was spelled Judah, and Zabulon was spelled Zebulun, but that doesn't matter, I suppose.  The reason I wrote them down is because I believe I need to memorize them.  I do not know them by heart and I think I should, since they are very important to you.  As a matter of fact, I also need to memorize the twelve disciples' names for the very same reason. 

"And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, saying, Amen:  Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and  honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever.  Amen."  Revelation 7:11-12.  Yes, that's where I'm sure I will be when I see you on your throne - right on my face. 

Me:  Father, as I was thinking about a song that was playing during my jazzercise class this morning, I started thinking that the only reason this particular song was familiar to me is because I heard it on a
TV commercial and then I started thinking about how I don't listen to those songs anymore, because they don't make me think about you or bring me closer to you.  And then a thought crept in that said something to the effect that I was a better person because I listened to Christian songs (a fiery dart for sure) and then I felt you saying to my heart:

God:  You know that I love all people the same.  It doesn't matter who they are or how earnestly they seek me, or what type of music they listen to.  It's my power and my strength that helps my will be accomplished in their lives and not anything they do.  The choices they make do affect how I deal with them and how close they draw to me, but the choices they make don't make me love them any more or less than anyone else.   

Me:  I know, Father.  I'm glad that you reminded me, though, because last night on Joyce Meyer's program she said that pride is crammed into every fiber of our being and I believe she is right.  It's almost a natural response sometimes, but I'm also sure that the devil has plenty of input into our minds.  Those fiery darts are thrown at us daily and they will never stop until we die, or you come to get us at the rapture, or you choose to take us up like you did Enoch.  I think of Enoch often and wonder what he did to get you to just take him up like that.

Me:  It's been a dreary day, Father, but it's another day you have made and I am thankful for it.
blog comments powered by Disqus